Whether your company is focused on inbound China investments, manufacturing in China, exporting from China, selling to China or offering a variety of services within China, the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Shanghai is delighted to invite all companies including start-ups, SMEs and multinationals to this seminar on budgeting in China.
Why is it important for a business in China to budget?
A startup in China that does not budget will set itself up for a host of problems, both financial and operational, down the road. This is actually for all businesses in China, regardless of their size or their length of time in the market. A China company that develops short and long-term business objectives by creating a detailed business plan and budget can create a road map for financial success and opportunities to expand within the territory.
What to expect?
- How to create a budget for your China business – what should you consider?
- How to check that your actual numbers match your budget along your China journey
- Can you adapt your budget or should you forecast for the remaining months?
- Limited seats. Register ASAP!
- Want member pricing? Become a member today: www.cancham.asia/apply-membership/
All fapiao requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 3:00 PM on May 10th with the following details. All requested fapiao can be picked up at the event or the CanCham office (one fapiao per person). Cost for delivery of the fapiao will be the responsibility of the recipient.
- Guest Name
- Company Name
- Fapiao Title
- Tax Number
- Fapiao amount requested (must be the amount paid)