Founding and Managing Partner, River Delta Law Firm
Mr. Jason Lu, the Founding and Managing Partner of River Delta Law Firm, is a renowned labor and employment law expert in China. Mr. Lu is a forerunner and pioneer in the labor and employment law services area in Mainland China.
With a practicing period of over 20 years, Mr. Lu founded the first professional online labor law service platform www.laodongfa.com, initiated the first HR periodical Laborlaw China, and launched the first APP software Laborlaw China for HR services. Mr. Lu was also a perennial legal consultant for hundreds of multinational corporations, foreign-funded enterprises, state-owned enterprises and private enterprises. He has provided labor law training for thousands of enterprises ever since he began to practice labor and employment law. Mr. Lu’s outstanding performance in labor law has brought him a good reputation among his peers and has helped establish his status as a benchmark figure in the area of labor and employment law services in Mainland China.
Current Social Positions:
• Advisor to Shanghai Joint Conference of Labor Coordination
• Head of Employment and Labor Law Committee of Shanghai Bar Association
• Legal consultant to Shanghai Municipal Trade Union
• Expert arbitrator in Shanghai Labor Dispute Arbitration Committee
• Executive Director to China Labor Law Society
• Member of the Standing Committee of the Political Consultative Conference in Shanghai Pudong New Area District
• Vice President of Employment and Labor Law Section of Shanghai Law Society
• Guest professor and M.A. candidate instructor of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
Senior Partner, River Delta Law Firm
Ms. Cathy Qu has been awarded an LL.M. degree with distinction in the UK and has been engaging in the practice of Employment Law for more than a decade, making her an expert in the areas of labor law and HR compliance. Her specialties are providing companies with effective human resource management solutions, arbitration and litigation representations, internal bylaws and documents design, drafting and revision services, practical trainings, personnel placement scheme of enterprise structural redundancy, on-site negotiation service, etc. Many MNCs have acquired Ms. Qu’s consultation services on HR compliance issues and settling any disputes triggered in English and Chinese. Additionally, she has provided them with litigation and non-litigation services, which has had a significant social impact on many occasions. Ms. Qu has been invited by various institutions, government departments and enterprises to give public or internal seminars, and is highly regarded by audiences due to her expertise and teaching style.