Cultural expert Jerry Clode will present an informative and fun session on how businesses and individuals can best leverage their Canadian roots when marketing to Chinese consumers. What is the context of Canada, compared to other importing nations? How do Chinese consumers perceive the idea of "Canada" and "Canadian-ness"? Moreover, what are the key themes and opportunities for Canadian brands and organizations in China that leverage key elements of Canada's unique cultural and physical identity.
In this session, all attendees will be able to get a better idea of:
· What Chinese consumers think of Canada.
· What expectations they have of Canadian products and services.
· What aspects of Canada can brands leverage to engage Chinese consumers.
· How you can apply these ideas to your brand and business.
Kindly Note: All walk-in attendees will need to register with their ID at lobby level to access the elevator to the venue.
All fapiao requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 2:00 PM, August 28th 2019 with the following details:
- Guest Name
- Company Name
- Fapiao Title
- Tax Number
- Fapiao amount requested (must be the amount paid)
We only provide fapiao before the event and all requested fapiao can be picked up at the event or the CanCham office (one fapiao per person).